The Venus Legacy
If you have stubborn wrinkles, fat pockets or general skin tightening issues, the Venus Legacy is the solution. It softens deep wrinkles and fine lines, contours stubborn fat pockets like upper arms and abdomen, dramatically reduces cellulite and much more. This non-invasive treatment uses Multipolar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to deeply penetrate the skin. Optimal results come after 6-8 treatments with periodic maintenance.
The IPL/Photofacial Laser
What is IPL laser used for?
(IPL- Intense Pulsed Light) laser treatments are most commonly used for:
- Lightening and removing “sun spots”, “age spots”, and brown blotches on the face, neck, chest, hands and other areas of the body
- Lightening and reducing redness, rosacea, acne scar pigmentation, dilated blood vessels and “broken” blood vessels on the face, neck and chest
- Helping to control flushing
- It also has a lesser effect of improving skin texture through collagen stimulation and improves pore size minimally by temporarily reducing oiliness
Laser Hair Removal
Painful waxing and the hassle of continuously shaving undesired hair that pops up in various places on our bodies can become a thing of the past once you’ve had laser hair removal. One of the most common cosmetic laser treatments available, laser hair removal is designed to get rid of unwanted hair in virtually any body area. Elemental Esthetics uses state-of-the-art laser hair removal systems, a virtually pain-free procedure that can often meet patients’ goals in fewer treatment sessions than is often the case with other laser systems. Available treatment areas include lip, chin, full face, underarms, bikini, legs, backs and more!
* The photos on this website do not represent a guarantee of results for more information click here.